The maritime sector needs to undertake huge investments in new infrastructure, vessels and technologies in order to comply with future environmental regulations on SOx, NOx and Green House Gases. However there are many competing solutions and they are often very costly.
The workshop addresses the present and future needs for clean shipping technologies as well as the best practices in clean shipping financing for private companies.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
• State of play and future needs for new clean shipping technologies
• The role of ECA in protecting the environment
• Data on the best decarbonisation and zero emission technologies for ships in the BSR. Any information on hydrogen, fuel cell, etc.
• Best Practices in clean shipping financing for private companies for public or private bodies. Illustrations with practical cases will be used for the stakeholders to assess how EU supports
companies to win the challenge of clean shipping.
• Enhancing business potential through enterprises in EU-funded projects.
More information and registration here.